Colorful New Mexico sunset

Against a Judge

SHARE tool logo


Mail icon


Against a Judge

Complaints regarding the conduct of a New Mexico District or Magistrate Court Judge  should be directed to the Chief Judge of that Court (unless they are the Chief Judge), or they may be directed to the NM Judicial Standards Commission.