Most Popular Pages
Welcome to the New Mexico Judicial Branch Job Opportunities Website! Click Here for Career Opportunities.
How to Apply
Applicants applying for employment with the New Mexico Judicial Branch Courts are required to submit a completed NM Judicial Branch Employment Application or submit a resume and a completed Resume Supplemental Form.
Each vacancy announcement contains specific instructions on how and where to apply for the position. Follow the instructions of how and where to apply as noted in the vacancy announcement.
Proof of education is required as specified in the vacancy announcement. Follow the instructions for other items requested as noted in the vacancy announcement.
All applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the closing date unless otherwise noted in the vacancy announcement.
A variety of opportunities are available in the New Mexico Judicial Branch.
View postings and apply for jobs with the following courts and judicial entities:
- Supreme Court of New Mexico
- New Mexico Court of Appeals
- New Mexico District Courts
- Bernalillo County Metropolitan Courts
- New Mexico Magistrate Courts
- New Mexico Compilation Commission
- Supreme Court of New Mexico Building Commission
- New Mexico Judicial Standards Commission
- New Mexico State Law Library
Should you feel you need special accommodations due to a qualifying disability please see the vacancy announcements source of contact.
The New Mexico Judicial Branch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The New Mexico Judicial Branch provides equal employment opportunity at all times and does not discriminate in violation of applicable law.
New Mexico Judiciary offers:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Programs, employee assistance program (EAP) [http://www.mybenefitsnm.com/]
- State paid life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Optional flexible spending accounts for medical, day-care, and travel expenses
- Paid time off, up to eight (8) weeks
- Paid time off and retirement buyback
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- Up to twelve (12) weeks of paid parental leave
- Deferred Compensation 457(b) plan
- Lifetime Defined Benefits Retirement Plan [http://www.nmpera.org/]
- Flexible work schedules and alternative work locations*
- Free health care, Rx, lab work at facility (Stay Well Health Center) in Santa Fe, NM
- Bilingual compensation*
- Training and career development opportunities
- Higher education opportunities, educational leave, and tuition reimbursement
- May qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- May receive overtime holiday or shift differential pay*
- May receive physical fitness leave
*These benefits vary by job classification or need*
For an overview of benefits click here.
Directions for downloading forms
Click a form to download it.
Note: Your browser may ask you to allow pop-ups from this website. Allow the pop-ups and double-click the form again. For the best user experience on this website, you should update your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari)
Mac Users: Safari may block pop ups on default. You can go to your Safari menu, preferences and then security to allow pop-ups.