Colorful New Mexico sunset

As a Private Citizen

SHARE tool logo


Mail icon


As a Private Citizen

Complaints regarding the conduct of a New Mexico Judicial Branch employee or complaints relating to policies and procedures used in the New Mexico courts should be directed to the local Court Administrator.

If preferred, a written complaint may be sent to:

Administrative Office of the Courts
237 Don Gaspar Rm. 25
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501

For additional questions please contact AOC HRD.

For information regarding complaints about judges click here.